Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here goes nothing...

I am headed to the airport at 8 am tomorrow... I just spent a great (although rainy) weekend with my family at the lake followed by a trip to the movies with mom to see Eat, Pray, Love. I can't imagine a better send off!

I don't have many more details now, but here is what I do know:
I will be living in Portoviejo, a small University town near the coast (about 45 minutes). I will be teaching Beginner and Intermediate students at La Universidad Tecnica de Manabi. Apparently I will have up to 40 students in each of my classes... this idea frightens and excites me all at the same time.

I might not have internet for the first couple of weeks but I will fill everyone in more as I get more details.

I love you all! Keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for a safe trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it once you get settled. :) Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, Heather! A small University town...that sounds fun!! Look forward to hearing about everything on here :)

    ReplyDelete